MPC Marine Services
MPC Marine developed and delivered the complete design package for these two Reefer Container Vessels, which represented a new concept for the combined transport of conventional reefer as well as RoRo and containerized cargo. The vessels were delivered in 2003/2004 for the trade between Israel and Southern Europe.
MPC Marine delivered and financed the equipment built into these vessels and provided substantial on-site technical support for the shipyard ENVC in Vianna do Castello.
- Length overall: 185,85 m
- Breadth, moulded: 25,14 m
- Capacity TEU: 896
- Capacity Reefer: 460.000 cbf
- Speed: 21 kn
- Series: 2
- Owner: MPC Steamship
- Reefer Container Vessels,
- 700 TEU Container Vessels,
- 4.300 TEU Container Vessels, Hyundai Samho Heavy Industries South Korea
- 34.000 DWT Bulk-Carrier,
TK Shipbuilding South Korea
- Semisubmersible Exploration Platform,
Gulf Piping Co. Abu Dhabi
- 2.500 TEU Container Vessel,
- 6.000 DWT Ro-Ro Vessels,
Alexandria Shipyard Egypt
Supervision and Know-how Transfer
MPC Marine offers on site supervision for owners and shipyards around the world. A professional and experienced supervision management team in Hamburg/Germany ensures optimal monitoring and results.
MPC Marine supervision includes:
- assembly of hull, outfitting, equipment, machinery, electric, coating, etc. according approved drawings, manuals.
- shop tests according to required standards.
- commissioning and test and trials according to rules and regulations in cooperation with classification society and authorities.
- availability of all experienced staff for supervision under consideration of different mentalities and required disciplines.
During project execution MPC Marine supports owners and shipyards by means of know-how transfer and technical assistance and ensures its knowledge availability for the future.