MPC Marine Services
MPC Marine developed and delivered the complete design package for these two Reefer Container Vessels, which represented a new concept for the combined transport of conventional reefer as well as RoRo and containerized cargo. The vessels were delivered in 2003/2004 for the trade between Israel and Southern Europe.
MPC Marine delivered and financed the equipment built into these vessels and provided substantial on-site technical support for the shipyard ENVC in Vianna do Castello.
- Length overall: 185,85 m
- Breadth, moulded: 25,14 m
- Capacity TEU: 896
- Capacity Reefer: 460.000 cbf
- Speed: 21 kn
- Series: 2
- Owner: MPC Steamship
MPC Marine´s experienced personnel is the foundation for the successful achievement of your project goals and objectives. All contractual, commercial and technical aspects will be handled and coordinated by MPC Marine.
In particular MPC Marine project management consists of:
- contract execution in cooperation with owner, shipyard, classification society and others.
- activities between design and plan approval.
- activities between design and equipment procurement.
- selection of makers (special experience in Far East/China).
- supervision activities.
- assistance of all financing activities.