MPC Marine Services
These specialized ice class flex carrier, were ordered by MST under the close assistance of MPC Marine and MPC Marine was in charge of the Plan Approval, final Maker Selection and Site Supervision. MPC Marine was the preferred partner by the Owner, due to its long lasting experiences in this fields.
In total two of these specialized vessels were constructed under supervision of the MPC Marine site-team and successfully delivered in 2016. This is again an example were the synopsis between the Owner and MPC Marine has proven to be a winning combination.
- Length overall: 185,00 m
- Breadth, moulded: 23,30 m
- Deadweight: 28.000 dwt
- Speed: 13 kn
- Series: 2
- Owner: MST
Engineering and Plan Approval Services
Engineering and Plan Approval Services include the co-ordination of engineering subcontractors, adjusting engineering and construction standards and checking engineering work with regard to cost and operational quality.
MPC Marine is in the position to perform:
- all plan approval on behalf of owner according to the specification and the contract.
- all pre-plan approval on behalf of owner regarding the rules and regulations
- all plan approval activities together with class, safety authorities, national and international authorities.
- incorporation of any remarks and requirements of any authority and to owners specific requirements and operation philosophies.
MPC Marine has a long experience in optimizing shipbuilding projects in the early definition phase as well as minimizing risks during the technical due diligence.